Welcome to Wrath of Hyperion WoW 3.3.5 Private Server!
In this guide we will go through the most important things that all of our players should know.
Our server is a custom made server with original content but heavily customized in the most unique way possible.
Gearing process is very simplified, easy to learn and all players will be equally gearing up if their activity is at the same level.
- [Mythic+ Dungeon System] allows players to experience a higher difficulty dungeons instead of doing only normal difficulty over and over again.
- [Mythic+ Raid System] allows players to fight a bonus and buffed random Boss while in a raid.
- ['Heart of Azeroth' Artifact Necklace System] allows players to level up their necklace based on the amount of artifact power collected.
- Over 100 custom mounts from expansions up to Shadowlands.
- Over 70 000 custom transmog pieces from expansions up to Shadowlands.
- Over 100 000 custom made gear pieces that players will be obtaining throughout their gearing process.
- Custom World Bosses.
- Long custom storyline containing hundreds of quests. Starting from level 60 content and leading all the way to level 80 with the final task being the defeat of Hyperion!
- [Warforged Gear System] is a new, retail-like gearing system that is based on your luck. Every time you defeat a random mob,dungeon or a raid boss there is a chance to get a Warforged piece which is an upgraded version of items.
- Completely reworked class spells with the addition of new effects and spell mechanics.
- [Spell Charges System] allows you to cast a spell 2 times in a row before triggering a cooldown.
And much more!
In this guide we will go through the most important things to know about gearing up on our server.
Players are starting with only a few items being limited to heirloom items only.
Amount of talents at the start are set to 71 even on level 60 which allows players to use their best talents.
There are many ways to gear up and it includes the following:
- Gearing up by killing mobs - Every time you kill a mob in Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor there is a small drop chance for a random piece of gear which can be traded to other players.
- Gearing up by doing quests - Doing any quest will reward you with [Hyperion's Treasure Cache] which has a chance to contain a piece of gear.
- Gearing up by opening treasure chests - Opening treasure chests around the world will reward you with one random item every time it's opened.
- Gearing up in dungeons - Doing dungeons at the very beginning is almost impossible and will require you to have item level 5 set.
- Gearing up in raids - Raids are buffed a lot which means you will need to do mythic dungeons first in order to be able to defeat the bosses.
- Gearing up in PvP - Same as always, you will be able to gear up by doing Battleground and Arenas. The higher the rating the better the items you will be able to acquire.
- Gearing in Mythic+ Dungeons - Mythic+ Dungeons are buffed versions of normal dungeons and will allow you to obtain the high end gear. The higher the mythic level of the dungeon is the higher the chances are for the better gear.
List of gear pieces and where to obtain them, the first tier and first season is limited to item level 30 being the highest item level obtainable.
- Item Level 5 - Obtainable from quests, open world mobs, treasure chests and normal/mythic dungeons.
- Item Level 7 (Warforged) - Obtainable from quests, open world mobs, treasure chests and normal/mythic dungeons.
- Item Level 10-30 - Obtainable from Mythic+ Dungeons and Raids. The higher the mythic level the higher the chances of obtaining a higher item level piece.
- Item Level 20-30 - Obtainable in Molten Core raid. Item level 20 is at 100% drop chance from every boss while higher item level items have a reduced chance of dropping.
- PvE Tier Sets / Sanctified Gear (Item Level 20-30) - Obtainable in raids only. Killing any boss in a raid has a chance to drop [Mark of Sanctification] and [Warforged Mark of Sanctification] which can be used to purchase tier set items at a vendor in Goldshire.
- Item Level 5 and 10 - Obtainable with Honor Points.
- Item Level 15 - Obtainable with Honor Points + Arena Rating.
- Item Level 20, 25 and 30 - Obtainable with Arena Points + Arena Rating.
Mythic Keystone Raid System
How Mythic Keystone Raid System works and what to expect from it:
- This system allows you to gain access to a bonus boss during your raid.
- Each boss has a small chance to drop a 'Keystone' for a random boss which you can activate and gain access to that specific boss as listed in the Keystone name. For example, [Keystone: Molten Core (Gehennas)] which allows you to do Gehennas boss once again but a buffed version of it.
- To start the keystone simply right click on it and it will phase your raid to the new and custom phase in which you will be able to fight the boss you got the keystone for.
- The items obtainable from these bosses are the same item level as from the normal bosses but it provides your raid with a bonus loot when you kill it.
- Raid Keystones are not upgradable and there is only one difficulty level.
- Each Keystone will expire in 7 days after obtaining it.
Mythic+ Dungeons System
Our server has a Mythic+ System which allows you to experience higher difficulty dungeons instead of doing normal difficulty over and over again and will also reward you with high-end gear, the higher the mythic level the higher the chances for gear is.
How the system works and what to expect from it:
- Mythic+ System works almost the same as it does on retail.
- To start the Mythic+ you will need to obtain a 'Keystone' first from a last boss in normal dungeon.
- Once the key is obtained you will be able to start the key which will put you and your group into a new phase where the mobs and bosses are buffed according to the mythic level.
- To start the Mythic+ simply create your party, enter the dungeon and right click on the Keystone in your inventory.
- Mythic+ system contains of 9 levels. Starting from Mythic+2 and ends with Mythic+10. The higher the keystone level the higher the difficulty is but also the better the chances are for obtaining higher item level gear pieces.
- Mythic+ Keystone Upgrade - To upgrade your Keystone you will need to pick up a quest outside the dungeon. Each quest has a different time limit to finish it. Once the quest is finished you will get a [Mythic Key Box] which will contain a Keystone for a random dungeon with upgraded level from your previous one. If you fail to finish the upgrade quest in time you will not be able to upgrade your keystone and you will have to do the quest again.
- Mythic+ Loot System - Whenever you kill the last boss on Mythic+ difficulty the 'Mythic Cache' chest will spawn and will contain your well deserved loot as well as some other goodies.
- Each keystone will expire in 7 days after obtaining it.
Spells & Abilities Modifications
To enhance the gameplay further we've committed to modifying certain spells and abilities, an exhaustive list can be found below:
Note: Class spells and abilities no longer require reagents, none at all!
- [Taunt] no longer requires rage and has 2 charges.
- [Shield Slam] now has 2 seconds cooldown and does AoE damage.
- [Rend] is now usable in any stance and is applied to all targets around the warrior.
- [Thunder Clap] no longer requires rage and has a 2 seconds cooldown.
- [Whirlwind] now has a 1 second cooldown.
- [Recklessness] is now usable in any stance.
- [Bloodthirst] now has 2 seconds cooldown and does AoE damage.
- [Mortal Strike] no longer requires rage and now has 2 seconds cooldown and does AoE damage.
- [Mangle (Bear)] now does AoE damage.
- [Mangle (Cat)] now does AoE damage.
- [Rake] is now an AoE spell.
- [Moonfire] is now an AoE spell.
- [Starfire] is now an AoE spell.
- [Swiftmend] now has 2 charges.
- [Wild Growth] now has 3 seconds cooldown.
- [Sinister Strike] now does AoE damage.
- [Multilate] now does AoE damage.
- [Lava Lash] now does AoE damage and has 4.5 seconds cooldown.
- [Stormstrike] now does AoE damage and has 2.5 seconds cooldown.
- [Riptide] is now an AoE heal but has increased cooldown to 10 seconds.
- [Chain Heal] no longer has a target limit but does reduced heal depending on how many targets it's affecting.
- [Flame Shock] is now an AoE spell.
- [Lava Burst] now has 2 charges.
- [Lightning Bolt] is now an AoE spell.
- [Judgement of Light] now has a 5 second cooldown (without Improved Judgements talent) and does AoE damage.
- [Judgement of Wisdom] now has a 5 second cooldown (without Improved Judgements talent) and does AoE damage.
- [Judgement of Justice] now has a 5 second cooldown (without Improved Judgements talent) and does AoE damage.
- [Crusader Strike] now has a 2 second cooldown and does AoE damage.
- [Divine Storm] now has 6 seconds cooldown.
- [Consecration] now has 2 charges.
- [Hammer of the Righteous] now has 2 seconds cooldown.
- [Holy Shock] is now AoE heal.
- [Beacon of Light] now lasts 10 seconds but is applied on everyone within 30 yards of the target.
- [Corruption] is now an AoE spell.
- [Chaos Bolt] now has 5 seconds cooldown.
- [Curse of Agony] is now an AoE spell.
- [Plague Strike] now does AoE damage.
- [Icy Touch] now does AoE damage.
- [Death Grip] now has 2 charges.
- [Runeforging] no longer requires a runeforge.
- [Howling Blast] now has 2 charges.
- [Death and Decay] now has 2 charges, no longer requires runes and has 10 seconds cooldown.
- [Blood Boil] now has 3 charges and no longer requires runes.
- [Devouring Plague] is now an AoE spell.
- [Shadow Word: Pain] is now an AoE spell.
- [Mind Flay] is now an AoE spell.
- [Renew] is now an applied to everyone around the target within 30 yards range.
- [Arcane Barrage] is now an AoE spell.
- [Frostbolt] is now an AoE spell.
- [Scorch] is now an AoE spell.
- [Ice Lance] is now an AoE spell.
- [Serpent Sting] is now an AoE spell.
- [Black Arrow] is now an AoE spell.
- [Steady Shot] is now an AoE spell.
- [Arcane Shot] is now an AoE spell.
Transmogrification System allows you to change the appereance of your gear pieces into a new and fresh looking one.
How transmogrification works and how to obtain transmog pieces:
- Each transmog piece can be obtained from a vendor by purchasing it for x50 [Transmog Token].
- [Transmog Token] is obtainable from any activity in the game, this includes but not limited to quests, dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, arenas, open world mobs, treasure chests and so on.
- You can also obtain a [Transmog Lootbox] which contains a random transmog piece and is obtainable from as a random drop from mobs, quests and so on.
- To transmog your gear simply visit the Transmogrification NPC and select the item you want to use the appereance from.
- You can also revert your gear appereance back to original by visitng the Transmogrification NPC.
Artifact Power System
How our artifact power system works and what to expect:
- When you create your character a quest will be available at a starting area offering you your first necklace [Heart of Azeroth].
- First [Heart of Azeroth] necklace will start at item level 5 from which you can upgrade it further.
- Each necklace upgrade will require a certain amount of artifact power. The higher the item level of the necklace is the more artifact power will be required for an upgrade.
- Artifact Power is gained from almost all in-game activities and includes but not limited to: quests, raids, dungeons, open world mobs, treasure chests, battlegrounds, arenas and so on.
- Once you've gathered enough artifact power you can visit 'Marok' inside a blacksmith in Goldshire and he will be able to upgrade your necklace in exchange for your artifact power.
- You will also be able to obtain other versions of necklaces at a later point.
Everything you need to know about legendary weapons and how to obtain them:
- Once you create your character a quest [A Legendary Weapon] will be available for pickup which lets you unlock your first legendary weapon of your choice. You can choose between [Shadowmourne] and [Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings].
- To obtain your first legendary weapon you will need to collect x2000 [Legendary Fragment].
- Collecting [Legendary Fragment] is pretty easy and all you have to do is kill creatures in Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor.
- Once you obtain your legendary weapon you will be able to upgrade it further by finishing upgrade quests which will be available in the game.
Mounts & Custom Mounts
Everything you need to know about obtaining your favorite mount:
- You can obtain any mount in the game from a lot of in-game activities such as questing, killing bosses, doing battlegrounds, doing arenas and so on.
- Whenever you finish a quest you get [Hyperion's Treasure Cache] which has a small chance to contain one of the exotic mounts as well as a [Hyperion's Mount Token].
- Buying mounts from a vendor is also possible in exchange for [Hyperion's Mount Token].
- Obtaining [Hyperion's Mount Token] is possible through in-game activities as mentioned above.
- Purchasing mounts with Vote Points and Donation Points is also available.
Pets & Toys
Everything you need to know about obtaining your favorite pet companion and toys:
- Obtaining companion pets and toys is available by doing in-game activities such as questing, killing creature, killing bosses, doing battlegrounds and so on.
- You will also be able to obtain [Pet & Toy Token] which you can exchange for your favorite pets or toys at a vendor.
- Purchasing pets and toys from our shop is also available for Vote Points as well as Donation Points.
Hyperion Storyline Quests
Everything you need to know about Hyperion's storyline quests:
- Once you create your character you will be able to being your journey towards defeating the Hyperion. The first quest of the journey starts in Goldshire.
- The storyline will be extended as new content is released and will contain hundreds of quests in the end.
- At the begining of the storyline you will be able to witness the power of Hyperion and fight your way towards him. While clearing your way, you will be interrupted by his forces and you must defeat them to proceed.
- If you think you're lost, simply open your quest log by pressing 'L' key. If a quest is under 'Hyperion Storyline' category then you're on the right track.
- If a quest is marked as 'Hyperion Storyline' then the quest has to be finished in order to fully proceed with the storyline.
- If a quest is not marked as 'Hyperion Storyline' then that quest is not a part of our storyline thus is not required and is optional.